New York– February 29, 2012 – Charles Lewis Sizemore, CFA, editor of the Sizemore Investment Letter, will give his thoughts on using content to build a money management practice at Covestor’s Next Invest, a virtual conference taking place March 20 and 21. Covestor is an investment management company that enables individuals to mirror the transactions of experienced investors. During the online conference, individual investors can connect with financial industry experts; learn how they’re positioning their portfolios; and obtain actionable ideas from the convenience of their computers and mobile devices.
“Creating a stream of high-quality investment news and content is a way to build that all-important rapport with would-be clients,” Sizemore explains. “In the post-Madoff era, building credibility has never been more important. My relationship with Covestor has been instrumental in helping me to distribute my content to a much larger audience.”
Attendees can register to participate in this free event live or access content for a month following the conference at Next Invest.
“Cost and travel time often make attending conferences difficult,” said Covestor CEO Asheesh Advani. “By hosting the Next Invest conference online, Covestor is continuing with its mission of providing people with both online convenience and first-hand financial content.”
The online conference features panels on the latest investing tools and technologies and insight into global markets and investment strategies.
Next Invest will feature presentations by many industry experts, including:
- Asheesh Advani: CEO, Covestor
- David Whitmore: Senior Strategist, Trading Education, E*TRADE
- Howard Lindzon: Chief Executive Officer, StockTwits
- Ian Ayres: Professor, Yale University; Author, Lifecycle Investing
- Jeffrey Towson: Managing Partner, Towson Group; Author, What Would Ben Graham Do Now
- Tadas Viskanta: Editor, Abnormal Returns
- Lee Hull: Principal, Hull Capital Management; Author, Less Risk, More Return
- Pat Huddleston: Founder, Investor’s Watchdog; Author, The Vigilant Investor
- Bruce Carton: Founder, Securities Docket
- Andrew Hallam: Author, The Millionaire Teacher
- Chris Camillo: Author, Laughing at Wall Street
- Mebane Faber: Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager, Cambria Investments; Author, The Ivy Portfolio
- William DeShurko, President, 401 Advisor; Author, The Naked Truth About Your Money
- CJ Brott, Chairman, Capital Ideas
- Robert Gay, founder, Global Equity Analytics and Research Services
- Zack Miller: Founder, Tradestreaming.com
To simulate the look and feel of a traditional conference, the online environment includes:
- a lounge for networking and collaboration
- an exhibit hall, where attendees can learn about products and services
- a game room, featuring online financial games and
- a resource center, where visitors can fill a virtual briefcase with white papers, eBooks and speaker presentations.
Covestor is a financial marketplace that lets clients:
- see what 135 professional and experienced investors are buying and selling in their own portfolios
- select from nearly 200 investment models
- copy professional and experienced investors’ trades in real time
Charles Lewis Sizemore, CFA, is Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a Dallas registered investment advisory firm offering money management and advisory services to individuals and institutions. He is also the editor of the Sizemore Investment Letter.
For additional information contact: