Apple (AAPL) has been getting a lot of media attention lately and justifiably so. Driven by iPhone 6 sales that were even stronger than expected, its last quarterly release was the best quarterly release by any public company in […] Continue Reading…
If you don’t have REITs as a permanent asset class in your allocation, you should. And if you do own REITs, you should probably own more.
These are bold statements, but I’m here to back them up with facts. REITs […] Continue Reading…
I recently sat for an interview with LoanNow on the importance of saving. Here is an excerpt:
What are the smartest financial decisions we should make?
I really can’t emphasize how important it is to save money. Virtually all other major […] Continue Reading…
The boom in luxury goods over the past decade is a China story. Emerging market buyers—and especially wealthy Chinese buyers—have been the driving force behind the boom in everything from high-end handbags to fine wine.
Let’s take a look at […] Continue Reading…
Is this the time to buy a basket of energy stocks?
Yes. Though I should start by stating the obvious: We are awash in oil, and this market looks to be oversupplied for quite some time. On Thursday, the Energy […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- 3 High-Yield MLPs to Buy Amid the Crude Oil Rout August 26, 2015
- Looking Beyond the 60/40 Portfolio in an Era of Low Returns June 15, 2016
- Revisiting Icahn’s Apple Call After the Correction September 10, 2015
- The 60/40 Portfolio Is Dead. Here Is Its Replacement January 12, 2016
- 5 Investments Best Held in an IRA August 5, 2015
- Apple STILL so cheap, it’s actually ridiculous… April 10, 2016
- 6 Small Caps to Fund Your Retirement September 6, 2015