This week I’m going to outline some of the portfolio moves I’ve made recently in my Dividend Growth Portfolio. But first, let’s take a quick look at the news that caused the market to jump on Wednesday. The S&P […] Continue Reading…
Investors looking for the reliability of rental real estate but the growth potential of technology have an interesting opportunity in a niche area of the market where the two intersect: datacenter REITs.
If you don’t know what a “datacenter REIT” […] Continue Reading…
The CAPM—the standard model upon which much of the investment industry is built—is “absurd,” according to University of Navarra Professor Pablo Fernandez, and its assumptions have “no basis in the real world.”
I am inclined to agree.
For those unversed in […] Continue Reading…
I joined Peggy Tuck today on Straight Talk Money to discuss, among other things, George Soros’ recent bets on Argentine stocks.
Soros has been active in Argentina of late, and reportedly met with President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner in […] Continue Reading…
What do you do when your retirement portfolio comes up short of your retirement needs?
This is the question that Sanjiv Das, Seoyoung Kim and Meir Statman attempt to answer in their 2014 paper Coming Up Short: Managing Underfunded Portfolios […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Why Retirees Should Never Invest In Annuities February 23, 2015
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger March 9, 2015
- Prospect Capital: A Deeper Look at the Most Hated Stock on Wall Street June 11, 2015
- Valuation Update on Mortgage REITs and BDCs January 5, 2015
- Maybe Germany’s Stodgy Conservatism Isn’t So Bad After All… October 21, 2014
- Can Big Beer Buy Its Way Into the Craft Beer Boom? November 14, 2014
- Time Warp: Warren Buffett on the Stock Market, circa 1999 April 13, 2015