Barron’s ran a piece over the weekend that reiterated some of the points I made last month on the launch of the Apple Watch (see “Swiss, It’s Not: Apple’s $17K Watch Is No Collector’s Item” for Barron’s take and […] Continue Reading…
Writing for Barron’s this week, John Kimelman had some comments on my recommendation of mortgage REITs. (see “The Value in Non-Tech Nasdaq, Mortgage REITs” Subscription may be required.)
Here is an excerpt:
Regardless of market conditions, Wall Street has proven itself […] Continue Reading…
I joined CNBC Asia’s Street Signs last night to chat about the market’s prospects.
By just about any metric you want to choose, U.S. stocks are expensive today. At 26.9, the cyclically-adjusted price/earnings ratio (“CAPE”) is about 62% higher than […] Continue Reading…
He may be a murderous bastard with no conscience, but if Frank Underwood were a real-life candidate for the presidency, I would vote for him.
Frank Underwood is not a real person, of course. He’s the crooked politician portrayed by […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- A Grumpy Old Man’s Guide to 401k Investing January 11, 2017
- Book Review: Get Rich With Options September 11, 2017
- Book Review: High Returns from Low Risk September 12, 2017
- On CNBC: In an Expensive Market, Auto Stocks are Cheap December 18, 2016
- Today on Straight Talk Money: Did the Santa Rally Come Early… And What Should We Expect in 2017? December 19, 2016
- How to Make a 9.4% Yield in Today’s Market December 20, 2016
- The 7 Best Monthly Dividend Stocks for 2017 December 21, 2016