Leave it to Warren Buffett to keep us guessing. The Oracle of Omaha just reported 8% stake in Seritage Growth Properties (SRG), a REIT spinoff of struggling old-line retailer Sears Holdings (SHLD). SRG owns a portfolio of 266 Sears […] Continue Reading…
As we’re now just days away from Thanksgiving, I think it’s appropriate to take stock of what we have to be thankful for as investors this year.
Let’s start with the Fed. I, for one, am thankful that we have […] Continue Reading…
Investing is one of those rare disciplines in which it really doesn’t pay to be original. This is money, not literature, and they don’t award Pulitzer Prizes for original work.
You don’t want to mindlessly follow the herd, of course. […] Continue Reading…
What goes up must come down. Those were the words Sir Isaac Newton used to describe the forces of gravity, but more often than not, those words also can be used to describe highflying momentum stocks.
When a momentum stock […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Editor of Peak Income and Peak Profits and a contributing writer to The Rich Investor. As Dent Research's retirement expert, he specializes in income solutions. (Read More)
Most Popular on Sizemore Insights
- What to Read: The Best Financial Newspapers and Magazines 4,936 views
- Take Your Losses Early and Often 957 views
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger 899 views
- My Favorite Tobacco Stock is…Intel? 584 views
- Is Sears the Next Berkshire Hathaway? 538 views
- Disclaimer 383 views
- About 382 views
- Where to Park Your Money in 2018: Adding Alternatives 309 views
- Best ETFs for 2018: Look to Emerging Markets 237 views
- John Law: Rake, Murderer, and Father of Central Banking 221 views