Get ready to buy. Our most reliable technical indicator—one that has historically been 99% accurate—is suggesting that stocks are poised for a major breakout.
Bangladesh butter production surged in February, as moderating grain prices allowed Bangladeshi dairy farmers to boost […] Continue Reading…
Though It Pains Me To Say It, Obama’s Recommendations For The Brokerage Industry Are Surprisingly Sensible
Prepare yourself, for the end of days must be nigh: I actually agree with President Obama on something regarding financial regulation.
Now, I say this fully understanding that the President, if he had his way, would probably round up everyone […] Continue Reading…
Let me start with a confession: I hate variable annuities.
Hate is a strong word, so let me rephrase: I despise them with an unholy passion.
To be fair, not all annuity reps are snake oil salesmen, and there can […] Continue Reading…
Rumors broke last week that the high-end version of the Apple Watch—the Edition—would have an 18-karat-gold case and could cost $4,000 or more. Some rumors have the sales price closer to $10,000, or about on par with an entry-level […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Review: Quantitative Momentum November 23, 2016
- A Grumpy Old Man’s Guide to 401k Investing January 11, 2017
- Searching for Value in the REIT Rubble December 7, 2016
- Book Review: High Returns from Low Risk September 12, 2017
- Book Review: Get Rich With Options September 11, 2017
- October 2017 Letter to Investors November 3, 2017
- Going Down to the Wire… November 30, 2016