Apple (AAPL) has been getting a lot of media attention lately and justifiably so. Driven by iPhone 6 sales that were even stronger than expected, its last quarterly release was the best quarterly release by any public company in […] Continue Reading…
If you don’t have REITs as a permanent asset class in your allocation, you should. And if you do own REITs, you should probably own more.
These are bold statements, but I’m here to back them up with facts. REITs […] Continue Reading…
I recently sat for an interview with LoanNow on the importance of saving. Here is an excerpt:
What are the smartest financial decisions we should make?
I really can’t emphasize how important it is to save money. Virtually all other major […] Continue Reading…
The boom in luxury goods over the past decade is a China story. Emerging market buyers—and especially wealthy Chinese buyers—have been the driving force behind the boom in everything from high-end handbags to fine wine.
Let’s take a look at […] Continue Reading…
Is this the time to buy a basket of energy stocks?
Yes. Though I should start by stating the obvious: We are awash in oil, and this market looks to be oversupplied for quite some time. On Thursday, the Energy […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Why Retirees Should Never Invest In Annuities February 23, 2015
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger March 9, 2015
- Prospect Capital: A Deeper Look at the Most Hated Stock on Wall Street June 11, 2015
- 3 High-Yield MLPs to Buy Amid the Crude Oil Rout August 26, 2015
- Revisiting Icahn’s Apple Call After the Correction September 10, 2015
- Time Warp: Warren Buffett on the Stock Market, circa 1999 April 13, 2015
- May 2015 Portfolio Summary: REITs On Sale Again May 7, 2015