Share buybacks. If used correctly, there are a tax-efficient way to return cash to shareholders: a virtual dividend without the double taxation aspects that go along with a cash dividend. And in this era of 3.8% ObamaCare “surtaxes” on […] Continue Reading…
How does an investment manager reconcile all of the various prognostications he hears on a daily basis?
—Meb Faber, Global Value
If you’ve never heard of Cambria Investment Management’s Meb Faber, then you have some serious catching up to do. […] Continue Reading…
Watch the latest video at video.foxbusiness.com
If you cannot view the embedded video, please follow this link.
I joined Varney & Company for today’s halftime report along with Larry Levin from Trading Advantage and Liz McDonald and Nicole Petallides from Fox […] Continue Reading…
We’re down to the last few weeks before April 15, the day more commonly known as “tax day,” among a few other colorful descriptions that are best not printed.
If you haven’t filed your tax return yet, chances are good […] Continue Reading…
The citizens of the United Kingdom should rest easy knowing that Her Majesty’s government is in serious discussions with the U.S. President on how to confront Russia over its actions in Ukraine:
I’ve been speaking to @BarackObama about the situation […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Looking Beyond the 60/40 Portfolio in an Era of Low Returns June 15, 2016
- So, Bill Ackman Makes Some Good Points on the Index Bubble… February 4, 2016
- In Defense of Hedge Funds… June 14, 2016
- Apple STILL so cheap, it’s actually ridiculous… April 10, 2016
- I Hate Paying Taxes April 16, 2016
- Review: Quantitative Momentum November 23, 2016
- Why Dividends Matter June 9, 2016