I joined Peggy Tuck this morning on Straight Talk Money to talk about, among other topics, Google’s (GOOGL) recent foray into mobile phone and home internet and cable service:
Last week, I thought back to an article that Warren Buffett wrote a few months before the great internet bubble of the 1990s finally burst. It’s not for nothing that they call Buffett the Oracle of Omaha, and alas, […] Continue Reading…
I joined Mike Robertson and Peggy Tuck this morning to chat about electric cars, China and more. It looks like Tesla (TSLA) is about to get a lot more competition from the likes of stodgy old General Motors […] Continue Reading…
Today, I’m going to recommend 10 of the best stocks you can safely (and profitably) buy and hold for the next 10 years.
And if you cringed at the words “buy and hold,” I understand.
It’s great advice — except when […] Continue Reading…
Here is a sobering statistic for you: While the S&P 500 has generated annualized returns of 9.9% over the past 20 years—and a boring old asset allocation of 60% stocks and 40% bonds has managed to return a solid […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Looking Beyond the 60/40 Portfolio in an Era of Low Returns June 15, 2016
- Revisiting Icahn’s Apple Call After the Correction September 10, 2015
- Best Stocks for 2016: Energy Transfer Equity is Beaten Down and Ready to Rally December 30, 2015
- The 60/40 Portfolio Is Dead. Here Is Its Replacement January 12, 2016
- Thoughts on Kinder Morgan After the Barron’s Blast November 3, 2015
- Take the Money and Run! 5 Stocks to Ditch November 12, 2015
- Apple STILL so cheap, it’s actually ridiculous… April 10, 2016