This is scary time to be investing in Europe. With the Greek debt crisis kicked down the road for another four months and with most of the Eurozone dangerously close to slipping into deflation, investors have been parking their cash […] Continue Reading…
Though It Pains Me To Say It, Obama’s Recommendations For The Brokerage Industry Are Surprisingly Sensible
Prepare yourself, for the end of days must be nigh: I actually agree with President Obama on something regarding financial regulation.
Now, I say this fully understanding that the President, if he had his way, would probably round up everyone […] Continue Reading…
If something looks too good to be true, you can bet that it is. And nowhere is this truer than in the world of income investing. As investors, we are drawn to high yields like moths to a flame. […] Continue Reading…
Let me start with a confession: I hate variable annuities.
Hate is a strong word, so let me rephrase: I despise them with an unholy passion.
To be fair, not all annuity reps are snake oil salesmen, and there can […] Continue Reading…
Rumors broke last week that the high-end version of the Apple Watch—the Edition—would have an 18-karat-gold case and could cost $4,000 or more. Some rumors have the sales price closer to $10,000, or about on par with an entry-level […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Why Retirees Should Never Invest In Annuities February 23, 2015
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger March 9, 2015
- Prospect Capital: A Deeper Look at the Most Hated Stock on Wall Street June 11, 2015
- 3 High-Yield MLPs to Buy Amid the Crude Oil Rout August 26, 2015
- Revisiting Icahn’s Apple Call After the Correction September 10, 2015
- Time Warp: Warren Buffett on the Stock Market, circa 1999 April 13, 2015
- May 2015 Portfolio Summary: REITs On Sale Again May 7, 2015