Now that we’re in the Christmas holiday shopping season, you’re about to get inundated with ridiculous expressions like “Santa Claus rally” and market superstitions that would have you believe that the price action on the first trading day of […] Continue Reading…
2013 was a great year for stock investors. And despite some minor corrections in 2014, the S&P 500 has held on to the majority of those gains.
Of course, it’s taken us a long time to get here. The S&P […] Continue Reading…
This time of year, it’s easy to get wrapped up in the holidays and push unpleasant things like tax planning into January, but believe me — a few tax tips will actually come in handy sooner than later.
For some […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Looking Beyond the 60/40 Portfolio in an Era of Low Returns June 15, 2016
- Best Stocks for 2016: Energy Transfer Equity is Beaten Down and Ready to Rally December 30, 2015
- The 60/40 Portfolio Is Dead. Here Is Its Replacement January 12, 2016
- Take the Money and Run! 5 Stocks to Ditch November 12, 2015
- Apple STILL so cheap, it’s actually ridiculous… April 10, 2016
- In Defense of Hedge Funds… June 14, 2016
- So, Bill Ackman Makes Some Good Points on the Index Bubble… February 4, 2016