Earlier this month, Direxion launched a new ETF–the Direxion iBillionaire Index ETF (IBLN)–which I covered in Invest Like a Billionaire. The ETF runs a concentrated portfolio of the 30 S&P 500 stocks most favored by billionaire hedge fund investors based […] Continue Reading…
It’s back to school season, and parents are expected to open their wallets a little wider this year. According to analysis of shipments from May to July (the time when retailers stock their shelves with back-to-school products), Panjiva data shows […] Continue Reading…
Bourbon whiskey lovers rejoice: Production of your poison of choice has risen to levels last seen in the 1970s.
For whiskey to legally meet the definition of “straight bourbon,” it must be aged a minimum of two years in new charred […] Continue Reading…
My recent post on dividend ETFs led to a good Twitter exchange:
Great presentation by Mohnish Pabrai, one of my favorite investors and author of the Dhando Investor (see my review here).
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Why Retirees Should Never Invest In Annuities February 23, 2015
- Valuation Update on Mortgage REITs and BDCs January 5, 2015
- Maybe Germany’s Stodgy Conservatism Isn’t So Bad After All… October 21, 2014
- Accounting Irregularities Knock Down ARCP: Buying Opportunity or Enron Part 2? October 29, 2014
- Realty Income: Another Solid (And Boring) Quarter From the Most Predictable Stock on Wall Street February 21, 2015
- The Apple Watch Will Be a Flop: Here’s Why Apple Doesn’t Care February 22, 2015
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger March 9, 2015