You shouldn’t invest in anything you don’t understand—so for our third-quarter Macro Trend Investor webinar this week, I covered my step-by-step process for selecting investments that will benefit from such global macro trends as investing in Africa, how oil & energy investing is changing in 2014, the resurgence of the EU as the world’s largest economy, and the changing habits of the super-rich. We also explored where in the world the best values are currently, domestic trends to take advantage of and which investments are set to double in the next 12 months. And finally, I dedicated a portion of the webinar to answering questions from subscribers to Macro Trend Investor. […] Continue Reading…
Jeff Reeves and I chat about the “billionaire boom” and what it means for sports franchise prices:
InvestorPlace’s Kyle Woodley carried the torch from there, adding this:
Well, it’s curtains for Donald Sterling.
A court has decided that the sale of the Los […] Continue Reading…
Investing like a billionaire is about to get a whole lot easier. On August 1, the Direxion iBillionaire Index ETF (IBLN) began trading.
The ETF—based on iBillionaire’s proprietary index—runs a portfolio of 30 of the large-cap S&P 500 stocks most favored by […] Continue Reading…
I sat down with Jeff Reeves on my last trip to Baltimore to talk about my favorite macro investment themes:
Digging into the details, we discuss:
The rise of Africa as an emerging market investment destination
The American domestic energy boom
The rebuilding […] Continue Reading…
Meb Faber’s Idea Farm republished a great study by Credit Suisse’s Michael J. Mauboussin and Dan Callahan, CFA that breaks down what American companies have been doing with their cash over the past 33 years: Capital Allocation Evidence, Analytical Methods, and Assessment Guidance.
Dividends […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Why Retirees Should Never Invest In Annuities February 23, 2015
- Valuation Update on Mortgage REITs and BDCs January 5, 2015
- The Apple Watch Will Be a Flop: Here’s Why Apple Doesn’t Care February 22, 2015
- Realty Income: Another Solid (And Boring) Quarter From the Most Predictable Stock on Wall Street February 21, 2015
- Accounting Irregularities Knock Down ARCP: Buying Opportunity or Enron Part 2? October 29, 2014
- This Week’s Sizemore Insights: Hunting for Global Value November 19, 2014
- Realty Income Is On Sale Again September 20, 2014