There is no […] Continue Reading…
Can you imagine paying $7,000 a month for a two-bedroom apartment, or $42 to see a movie? http://t.co/m93FvogR0m pic.twitter.com/YKUqihWiE8
— CNNMoney (@CNNMoney) July 12, 2014
“Cost of living” can be a relative term, as I’ve discovered in my time in Peru […] Continue Reading…
How do I educate myself as an investor?
This is one of the most common questions I get from readers, and it’s easily the most important. I’ll share some of my favorite investing books in a moment. But first things […] Continue Reading…
Perhaps I’m just getting nostalgic with age, but there is something magical about Pamplona’s annual festival. Cities and towns scattered across the Spanish-speaking world have their own running of the bulls, but there is only one San Fermin.
My neighbors […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Looking Beyond the 60/40 Portfolio in an Era of Low Returns June 15, 2016
- So, Bill Ackman Makes Some Good Points on the Index Bubble… February 4, 2016
- In Defense of Hedge Funds… June 14, 2016
- Apple STILL so cheap, it’s actually ridiculous… April 10, 2016
- I Hate Paying Taxes April 16, 2016
- Review: Quantitative Momentum November 23, 2016
- Why Dividends Matter June 9, 2016