“Frozen fever” largely passed over my house. As the father of two young boys, I’m a lot more likely to have Teenage Mutuant Ninja Turtles playing on my living room TV. Still, even my rowdy boys have watched Frozen […] Continue Reading…
Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, ’twas his intent
To blow up the King and Parli’ment.
Three-score barrels of powder below
To prove old England’s […] Continue Reading…
The Financial Times published a good piece this week on the boom in 1980s “classic cars.” Yes, I put “classic cars” in quotation marks because, frankly, everything to come out of that decade is horrendously ugly and best forgotten.
The […] Continue Reading…
I chatted with CNBC’s Oriel Morrison last night about LinkedIn (LNKD)’s earnings release:
LinkedIn beat analysts estimates, posting non-GAAP earnings per share exluding stock-based compensation and acquisitions costs of 52 cents. The Street had expected 47 cents. Revenues for the […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Looking Beyond the 60/40 Portfolio in an Era of Low Returns June 15, 2016
- In Defense of Hedge Funds… June 14, 2016
- Why Dividends Matter June 9, 2016
- A Grumpy Old Man’s Guide to 401k Investing January 11, 2017
- Review: Quantitative Momentum November 23, 2016
- If You Insist on Investing in Gold, Here’s How to Do It September 15, 2016
- You Don’t Want To Beg Your Kids For Money September 14, 2016