Great presentation by Mohnish Pabrai, one of my favorite investors and author of the Dhando Investor (see my review here).
Well, it happened — again. The 10-year Treasury fell all the way to 2.3% last week on a string of bad geopolitical news and mixed economic data. The last time yields were this low was June of last year, […] Continue Reading…
In this week’s update, I answer some questions from subscribers that I wasn’t able to get to during the Q3 webinar—everything from Africa to U.S. infrastructure to interest rates. As always, remember that you can send in any questions you have about the portfolio or about investing globally in the current environment to our customer service email address if you want me to answer them in an issue or update. […] Continue Reading…
Here’s a sobering statistic for you: Nearly a third of American adults have no retirement savings at all. As in zero — not a single red cent.
And while that number includes young Americans just starting their careers, nearly one in five […] Continue Reading…
Is Africa the “next China?” Jeff Reeves and I discuss:
Africa is the most promising investment destination of the next 20 years. And it won’t be foreign development aid or Western generosity that makes the continent boom, but rather the […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Why Retirees Should Never Invest In Annuities February 23, 2015
- Valuation Update on Mortgage REITs and BDCs January 5, 2015
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger March 9, 2015
- Accounting Irregularities Knock Down ARCP: Buying Opportunity or Enron Part 2? October 29, 2014
- Realty Income: Another Solid (And Boring) Quarter From the Most Predictable Stock on Wall Street February 21, 2015
- The Apple Watch Will Be a Flop: Here’s Why Apple Doesn’t Care February 22, 2015
- Macro Trend Investor Comprehensive Portfolio Review October 1, 2014