It’s Valentine’s Day, and love is in the air. I joined CNBC’s Pauline Chiou to chat about stocks to commemorate the occasion.
I joined Peggy Tuck this morning on Straight Talk Money to chat about the market as we close out January:
The following is an excerpt of a piece originally posted on InvestorPlace. You can read the full article here.
It’s bad form to gloat. Apart from making you insufferable to be around at parties, you’re temping fate… and inviting a […] Continue Reading…
Timothy McIntosh is a man after my own heart. The Tampa, Florida-based portfolio manager and financial planner dedicated an entire book — The Snowball Effect: Using Dividends & Interest Reinvestment To Help You Retire On Time – to expand […] Continue Reading…
I joined CNBC for a quick chat Sunday night:
After a initial surge following the election, stocks have traded mostly sideways for the past month. But by most measures, including market breadth, this is a healthy bull market. Valuations are […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Looking Beyond the 60/40 Portfolio in an Era of Low Returns June 15, 2016
- In Defense of Hedge Funds… June 14, 2016
- Apple STILL so cheap, it’s actually ridiculous… April 10, 2016
- Why Dividends Matter June 9, 2016
- Review: Quantitative Momentum November 23, 2016
- I Hate Paying Taxes April 16, 2016
- A Grumpy Old Man’s Guide to 401k Investing January 11, 2017