People come from all around the world to see Mount Everest. But if you lived in Nepal and saw it lurking in the distance every day, it might not seem nearly as impressive. You might take it for granted […] Continue Reading…
My good friend and fellow Dallasite Ari Rastegar is at it again. Per Bloomberg:
Rastegar Capital, a real estate private equity firm, is planning to gather as much as $500 million for its first major investment fund.
The firm will start […] Continue Reading…
Actor and martial arts legend Chuck Norris quoted me in a piece he published today about the aging of the Baby Boomers: Chuck Norris Bows to Healthy Seniors.
Here’s an excerpt:
The entry into “senior” membership in this country is rarely […] Continue Reading…
Photo credit: jirotrom
I shared my thoughts on gold with Jeff Reeves for his recent article in USA Today.
You’ve seen the ads for gold in your Internet browser or during commercial breaks on cable news. “Gold is the ultimate safe […] Continue Reading…
I joined Peggy Tuck on Mike Robertson’s Straight Talk Money this morning to talk about the Yahoo-Verizon merger, the state of the economy and more.
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Looking Beyond the 60/40 Portfolio in an Era of Low Returns June 15, 2016
- Revisiting Icahn’s Apple Call After the Correction September 10, 2015
- Best Stocks for 2016: Energy Transfer Equity is Beaten Down and Ready to Rally December 30, 2015
- The 60/40 Portfolio Is Dead. Here Is Its Replacement January 12, 2016
- Take the Money and Run! 5 Stocks to Ditch November 12, 2015
- Thoughts on Kinder Morgan After the Barron’s Blast November 3, 2015
- Apple STILL so cheap, it’s actually ridiculous… April 10, 2016