While most of the world’s attention has been on the China market meltdown and the Greek debt showdown, closed-end bond funds have quietly been priced to deliver solid total returns over the next 12-18 months. To take advantage of […] Continue Reading…
I spend a lot time thinking about my investments. It sort of comes with the job description. But when I eventually retire, I don’t intend to spend my days with my eyes glued to a monitor. I want to […] Continue Reading…
I covered the NYSE trading halt for InvestorPlace. Here is a short excerpt. You can read the full article here.
The New York Stock Exchange halted all trading today due to an unspecified technical issue. A headline like that is […] Continue Reading…
It’s that time of year again.
Tomorrow morning, thousands of adventurous (or phenomenally stupid) young men from around the world will run with the bulls in the streets of Pamplona.
I was one of those adventurous (let’s be honest — phenomenally […] Continue Reading…
I joined CNBC’s Asia desk last night to discuss Sony’s (SNE) plan to issue $3.6 billion in stock and convertible debt.
If you cannot view the embedded video, follow this link.
The good news is that Sony’s is massively expanding its […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Why Retirees Should Never Invest In Annuities February 23, 2015
- Prospect Capital: A Deeper Look at the Most Hated Stock on Wall Street June 11, 2015
- Can Big Beer Buy Its Way Into the Craft Beer Boom? November 14, 2014
- Maybe Germany’s Stodgy Conservatism Isn’t So Bad After All… October 21, 2014
- Valuation Update on Mortgage REITs and BDCs January 5, 2015
- May 2015 Portfolio Summary: REITs On Sale Again May 7, 2015
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger March 9, 2015