I joined Peggy Tuck this morning on Straight Talk Money to talk about, among other topics, Google’s (GOOGL) recent foray into mobile phone and home internet and cable service:
Last week, I thought back to an article that Warren Buffett wrote a few months before the great internet bubble of the 1990s finally burst. It’s not for nothing that they call Buffett the Oracle of Omaha, and alas, […] Continue Reading…
I joined Mike Robertson and Peggy Tuck this morning to chat about electric cars, China and more. It looks like Tesla (TSLA) is about to get a lot more competition from the likes of stodgy old General Motors […] Continue Reading…
Today, I’m going to recommend 10 of the best stocks you can safely (and profitably) buy and hold for the next 10 years.
And if you cringed at the words “buy and hold,” I understand.
It’s great advice — except when […] Continue Reading…
Here is a sobering statistic for you: While the S&P 500 has generated annualized returns of 9.9% over the past 20 years—and a boring old asset allocation of 60% stocks and 40% bonds has managed to return a solid […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Why Retirees Should Never Invest In Annuities February 23, 2015
- Valuation Update on Mortgage REITs and BDCs January 5, 2015
- Maybe Germany’s Stodgy Conservatism Isn’t So Bad After All… October 21, 2014
- Realty Income: Another Solid (And Boring) Quarter From the Most Predictable Stock on Wall Street February 21, 2015
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger March 9, 2015
- Accounting Irregularities Knock Down ARCP: Buying Opportunity or Enron Part 2? October 29, 2014
- The Apple Watch Will Be a Flop: Here’s Why Apple Doesn’t Care February 22, 2015