“What is a generation?” asks Ira Wolfe in his new book Geeks, Geezers, and Googlization. “A generation is a group of people who are programmed by events they share in history while growing up… a common set of […] Continue Reading…
“Across the Middle East, where Christianity was born and its followers once made up a sizable portion of the population, Christians are now tiny minorities,” writes Kristen Chick. “Driven by different factors — the search for better opportunities abroad, […] Continue Reading…
We’ve written pages on the “College Admissions Wave” Today, we came across some new demographic data from the Pew Research Center.
It is no shock to anyone with college-aged children that college campuses are a lot more crowded these days. […] Continue Reading…
You have to love the Japanese language — they have a word for pretty much everything.
A fine example is choiwaru oyaji — defined as a middle-aged man who is “slightly bad,” in a recent article.
Everyone knows the type: the […] Continue Reading…
By now, everyone should be aware of the anti-regime protests taking place in Iran. The country is experiencing unrest not seen since the 1979 Islamic revolution that deposed the Shah and brought the current regime to power. The […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Editor of Peak Income and Peak Profits and a contributing writer to The Rich Investor. As Dent Research's retirement expert, he specializes in income solutions. (Read More)
Most Popular on Sizemore Insights
- What to Read: The Best Financial Newspapers and Magazines 10,532 views
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger 1,393 views
- Take Your Losses Early and Often 1,065 views
- Why You Shouldn’t Put ALL Your Money into an Index Fund 1,056 views
- Is Sears the Next Berkshire Hathaway? 996 views
- About 914 views
- The Next Ten Years of My Life 792 views
- Disclaimer 783 views
- My Favorite Tobacco Stock is…Intel? 643 views
- Archives 593 views