The art of investing is an exercise in making decisions under conditions of uncertainty. But today, it seems that the cloud of uncertainty is a little thicker than usual. During times like these, I like to do what your college professor might have called “cheating.” I like to look over the shoulders of other investors and see what they are doing. […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore recently appeared on HealthyLife News @ 7 With Jay Cruz to discuss Occupy Wall Street, the state of the U.S. economy, and the European debt crisis.
To hear the full audio please click here.
Charles Sizemore, editor of The Sizemore Investment Letter, was quoted in Lou Carlozo’s recent Reuters article:
For most American families, there’s one major money-related tradition associated with Thanksgiving: Black Friday shopping. But for others, bargain hunting takes a back seat […] Continue Reading…
For centuries the Islamic world dominated the West militarily, economically, and culturally. As late as 1683, when Ottoman forces laid siege to Vienna, Muslim military domination was a legitimate fear for the Christian world.
Excluding the sophisticated Byzantine Empire—which Muslim […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Editor of Peak Income and Peak Profits and a contributing writer to The Rich Investor. As Dent Research's retirement expert, he specializes in income solutions. (Read More)
Most Popular on Sizemore Insights
- What to Read: The Best Financial Newspapers and Magazines 9,421 views
- Why You Shouldn’t Put ALL Your Money into an Index Fund 1,170 views
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger 1,139 views
- About 909 views
- Is Sears the Next Berkshire Hathaway? 845 views
- The Next Ten Years of My Life 833 views
- Disclaimer 758 views
- Archives 621 views
- My Favorite Tobacco Stock is…Intel? 553 views
- Keeping Perspective: Julian Robertson’s Last Letter to Investors 478 views