2011 has been a rough year for investors. Stocks, as measured by the S&P 500, are down nearly 8% for the year and down 14% from the April highs. And while 14% may not sound like all that much […] Continue Reading…
Will Greece default, or won’t she? This seems to be the question on every investor’s lips, and the uncertainty surrounding the outcome has the markets on edge.
I have no inside information about how this crisis will be resolved, and […] Continue Reading…
This week, Charles Sizemore discusses the gold bubble, the ongoing housing crisis and Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke’s policy options with David Hays, host of the “Your Money” radio show on Bloomington, Indiana’s FM 95-9 WGCL.
To hear the interview, follow […] Continue Reading…
Experienced debaters are familiar with the Latin term reductio ad absurdum. This is a tactic in which your opponent’s proposition is disproven by taking it to a logical extreme—or reducing it to the absurd.
For example, the statement that “Stocks […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Editor of Peak Income and Peak Profits and a contributing writer to The Rich Investor. As Dent Research's retirement expert, he specializes in income solutions. (Read More)
Most Popular on Sizemore Insights
- What to Read: The Best Financial Newspapers and Magazines 9,926 views
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger 1,351 views
- Take Your Losses Early and Often 1,056 views
- Why You Shouldn’t Put ALL Your Money into an Index Fund 1,016 views
- Is Sears the Next Berkshire Hathaway? 983 views
- About 836 views
- Disclaimer 776 views
- The Next Ten Years of My Life 759 views
- My Favorite Tobacco Stock is…Intel? 639 views
- Archives 551 views