“What is a generation?” asks Ira Wolfe in his new book Geeks, Geezers, and Googlization. “A generation is a group of people who are programmed by events they share in history while growing up… a common set of […] Continue Reading…
“Across the Middle East, where Christianity was born and its followers once made up a sizable portion of the population, Christians are now tiny minorities,” writes Kristen Chick. “Driven by different factors — the search for better opportunities abroad, […] Continue Reading…
We’ve written pages on the “College Admissions Wave” Today, we came across some new demographic data from the Pew Research Center.
It is no shock to anyone with college-aged children that college campuses are a lot more crowded these days. […] Continue Reading…
You have to love the Japanese language — they have a word for pretty much everything.
A fine example is choiwaru oyaji — defined as a middle-aged man who is “slightly bad,” in a recent article.
Everyone knows the type: the […] Continue Reading…
By now, everyone should be aware of the anti-regime protests taking place in Iran. The country is experiencing unrest not seen since the 1979 Islamic revolution that deposed the Shah and brought the current regime to power. The […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
Most Popular on Sizemore Insights
- What to Read: The Best Financial Newspapers and Magazines 2,813 views
- Take Your Losses Early and Often 893 views
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger 463 views
- Where to Park Your Money in 2018: Adding Alternatives 247 views
- About 179 views
- Is Sears the Next Berkshire Hathaway? 177 views
- John Law: Rake, Murderer, and Father of Central Banking 159 views
- Best ETFs for 2018: Look to Emerging Markets 132 views
- Time to Load Up on International Dividend Stocks 127 views
- How to Become a Financial Blogger 113 views