2011 has been a rough year for investors. Stocks, as measured by the S&P 500, are down nearly 8% for the year and down 14% from the April highs. And while 14% may not sound like all that much […] Continue Reading…
Will Greece default, or won’t she? This seems to be the question on every investor’s lips, and the uncertainty surrounding the outcome has the markets on edge.
I have no inside information about how this crisis will be resolved, and […] Continue Reading…
This week, Charles Sizemore discusses the gold bubble, the ongoing housing crisis and Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke’s policy options with David Hays, host of the “Your Money” radio show on Bloomington, Indiana’s FM 95-9 WGCL.
To hear the interview, follow […] Continue Reading…
Experienced debaters are familiar with the Latin term reductio ad absurdum. This is a tactic in which your opponent’s proposition is disproven by taking it to a logical extreme—or reducing it to the absurd.
For example, the statement that “Stocks […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Editor of Peak Income and Peak Profits and a contributing writer to The Rich Investor. As Dent Research's retirement expert, he specializes in income solutions. (Read More)
Most Popular on Sizemore Insights
- What to Read: The Best Financial Newspapers and Magazines 8,644 views
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger 1,215 views
- Take Your Losses Early and Often 1,027 views
- Is Sears the Next Berkshire Hathaway? 946 views
- Disclaimer 758 views
- About 693 views
- My Favorite Tobacco Stock is…Intel? 625 views
- The Next Ten Years of My Life 560 views
- Archives 449 views
- Where to Park Your Money in 2018: Adding Alternatives 410 views