2011 has been a rough year for investors. Stocks, as measured by the S&P 500, are down nearly 8% for the year and down 14% from the April highs. And while 14% may not sound like all that much […] Continue Reading…
Will Greece default, or won’t she? This seems to be the question on every investor’s lips, and the uncertainty surrounding the outcome has the markets on edge.
I have no inside information about how this crisis will be resolved, and […] Continue Reading…
This week, Charles Sizemore discusses the gold bubble, the ongoing housing crisis and Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke’s policy options with David Hays, host of the “Your Money” radio show on Bloomington, Indiana’s FM 95-9 WGCL.
To hear the interview, follow […] Continue Reading…
Experienced debaters are familiar with the Latin term reductio ad absurdum. This is a tactic in which your opponent’s proposition is disproven by taking it to a logical extreme—or reducing it to the absurd.
For example, the statement that “Stocks […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- A Grumpy Old Man’s Guide to 401k Investing January 11, 2017
- Book Review: Get Rich With Options September 11, 2017
- Book Review: High Returns from Low Risk September 12, 2017
- On CNBC: In an Expensive Market, Auto Stocks are Cheap December 18, 2016
- Today on Straight Talk Money: Did the Santa Rally Come Early… And What Should We Expect in 2017? December 19, 2016
- How to Make a 9.4% Yield in Today’s Market December 20, 2016
- The 7 Best Monthly Dividend Stocks for 2017 December 21, 2016