In the new 2011 edition of his magnum opus Debunking Economics: The Naked Emperor Dethroned, Australian economics professor Steve Keen comes out guns blazing, blasting the “Panglossian view” of neoclassical economics that did so much to get us into […] Continue Reading…
The art of investing is an exercise in making decisions under conditions of uncertainty. But today, it seems that the cloud of uncertainty is a little thicker than usual. During times like these, I like to do what your college professor might have called “cheating.” I like to look over the shoulders of other investors and see what they are doing. […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore recently appeared on HealthyLife News @ 7 With Jay Cruz to discuss Occupy Wall Street, the state of the U.S. economy, and the European debt crisis.
To hear the full audio please click here.
Charles Sizemore, editor of The Sizemore Investment Letter, was quoted in Lou Carlozo’s recent Reuters article:
For most American families, there’s one major money-related tradition associated with Thanksgiving: Black Friday shopping. But for others, bargain hunting takes a back seat […] Continue Reading…
For centuries the Islamic world dominated the West militarily, economically, and culturally. As late as 1683, when Ottoman forces laid siege to Vienna, Muslim military domination was a legitimate fear for the Christian world.
Excluding the sophisticated Byzantine Empire—which Muslim […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- A Grumpy Old Man’s Guide to 401k Investing January 11, 2017
- Book Review: Get Rich With Options September 11, 2017
- Book Review: High Returns from Low Risk September 12, 2017
- On CNBC: In an Expensive Market, Auto Stocks are Cheap December 18, 2016
- Today on Straight Talk Money: Did the Santa Rally Come Early… And What Should We Expect in 2017? December 19, 2016
- How to Make a 9.4% Yield in Today’s Market December 20, 2016
- The 7 Best Monthly Dividend Stocks for 2017 December 21, 2016