Men are not always the best about remembering anniversaries, but there are a few that we would all like to forget. This past Sunday marked the two-year anniversary of the infamous “Flash Crash” of May 6, 2010 that saw the Dow Jones Industrial Average swing by 600 points in 20 minutes. What is perhaps most […] […] Continue Reading…
In looking at two companies in the same sector, would you prefer to have a stock that pays a 2.7% dividend or one that pays a 3.1% dividend?
The answer might seem obvious at first; all else equal, who wouldn’t […] Continue Reading…
What’s the easiest way to find a stock with a 10% dividend yield?
Find a stock yielding 5% and watch its price get cut in half.
I say this mostly in jest, but […] Continue Reading…
Listen to Charles Sizemore discuss investing for income and more with Dean Barber, Shane Barber and Bud Kasper on America’s Wealth Management radio show. Dean is a nationally-syndicated radio host and the principal of Barber Financial Group. To listen, select: Part 1 Part 2 […] Continue Reading…
Credit card rivals MasterCard (NYSE:$MA) and Visa (NYSE:$V) released earnings on Wednesday, and both knocked the ball out of the park. We’ll start with MasterCard. This smaller of the two rivals enjoyed earnings growth of 25% in the first quarter and a 17% increase in worldwide purchase volumes. Not to be outdone, Visa announced a […] […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
Most Popular on Sizemore Insights
- What to Read: The Best Financial Newspapers and Magazines 1,748 views
- Take Your Losses Early and Often 826 views
- Where to Park Your Money in 2018: Adding Alternatives 199 views
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger 147 views
- About 109 views
- Time to Load Up on International Dividend Stocks 109 views
- Best ETFs for 2018: Look to Emerging Markets 84 views
- Book Reviews 79 views
- John Law: Rake, Murderer, and Father of Central Banking 79 views
- Best Dividend Stocks for 2018 78 views