Charles Sizemore, editor of The Sizemore Investment Letter, appeared this week on Mike Robertson’s Straight Talk About Money radio show. To listen to Charles and Mike discuss the ongoing European debt crisis and their outlook for the stock market […] Continue Reading…
In the new 2011 edition of his magnum opus Debunking Economics: The Naked Emperor Dethroned, Australian economics professor Steve Keen comes out guns blazing, blasting the “Panglossian view” of neoclassical economics that did so much to get us into […] Continue Reading…
The art of investing is an exercise in making decisions under conditions of uncertainty. But today, it seems that the cloud of uncertainty is a little thicker than usual. During times like these, I like to do what your college professor might have called “cheating.” I like to look over the shoulders of other investors and see what they are doing. […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore recently appeared on HealthyLife News @ 7 With Jay Cruz to discuss Occupy Wall Street, the state of the U.S. economy, and the European debt crisis.
To hear the full audio please click here.
Charles Sizemore, editor of The Sizemore Investment Letter, was quoted in Lou Carlozo’s recent Reuters article:
For most American families, there’s one major money-related tradition associated with Thanksgiving: Black Friday shopping. But for others, bargain hunting takes a back seat […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- Review: Quantitative Momentum November 23, 2016
- A Grumpy Old Man’s Guide to 401k Investing January 11, 2017
- Video: Starbucks Is Disrupting Fast Food Employment As We Know It November 3, 2016
- Searching for Value in the REIT Rubble December 7, 2016
- Financial Advice from a Loan Sharking Gangster October 11, 2016
- Versatile Dividend Stocks You Can Own No Matter Your Age September 19, 2017
- Video: What’s Amazon’s Next Move? October 13, 2016