With outstanding U.S. debt fast approaching 100% of GDP and budget deficits continuing to yawn stubbornly wide, the next president and congress will have some unpleasant decisions to make. Spending will have to be cut. But from where? Social Security and Medicare will come under debate, as will most discretionary spending. But the elephant in […] […] Continue Reading…
Listen to Charles Sizemore discuss the Social Security funding crisis, bonds vs. dividend stock investing and more with Dean Barber and Bud Kasper on Planning for Prosperity radio. To listen, click here.
Dean is a nationally-syndicated radio host and the […] Continue Reading…
With volatility erupting out of Europe again, investors are left to wonder: Is this an opportunity to buy at attractive prices all of those great stocks that “got away from you” in the first quarter run-up, or is it portent of nasty things to come? It would appear to be a little of both. Even […] […] Continue Reading…
Americans hitting the bar scene this weekend will have their choice of two basic beer options. They can order a bottle of a mass-market brand like Budweiser or Miller Lite. Or, if they style themselves as beer snobs, they […] Continue Reading…
Listen to Peggy Tuck’s interview of Charles Sizemore on Mike Robertson’s Straight Talk About Money. Charles discusses the pitfalls of bond investing and gives his thoughts on business development companies, among other topics. Tune in here.
Charles Sizemore is the Chief Investment Officer of Sizemore Capital Management, a registered investment advisor based in Dallas serving individual families and institutions. (Read More)
- A Grumpy Old Man’s Guide to 401k Investing January 11, 2017
- Book Review: Get Rich With Options September 11, 2017
- Book Review: High Returns from Low Risk September 12, 2017
- On CNBC: In an Expensive Market, Auto Stocks are Cheap December 18, 2016
- Today on Straight Talk Money: Did the Santa Rally Come Early… And What Should We Expect in 2017? December 19, 2016
- How to Make a 9.4% Yield in Today’s Market December 20, 2016
- The 7 Best Monthly Dividend Stocks for 2017 December 21, 2016