If you’ve been trading or investing long enough, you’ve no doubt come across the Dogs of the Dow strategy. In its most popular form, an investor buys the 10 Dow stocks with the highest dividend yield, holds them for […] Continue Reading…
When I tell readers that Spanish stocks are still cheap, I can’t help but recall Chevy Chase’s 1970s Saturday Night Live skit in which for weeks after his death, Chase announced “breaking news” that “Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still […] Continue Reading…
Listen to Charles Sizemore discuss the Fed’s game plan, investing in the rental housing market and the economics of some very naughty vice industries on Straight Talk About Money.
Charles Sizemore recently appeared on HealthyLife News @ 7 With Jay Cruz to discuss the European debt crisis and the investment merits of beer stocks.
To hear the full audio please click here
Sin stocks. Vice investments. Merchants of death. They all sound delightfully naughty, don’t they?
That’s because they are. Based on the recent returns of alcohol and tobacco stocks, investors might conclude that it’s good to be bad. In a year […] Continue Reading…
Charles Sizemore is the Editor of Peak Income and Peak Profits and a contributing writer to The Rich Investor. As Dent Research's retirement expert, he specializes in income solutions. (Read More)
Most Popular on Sizemore Insights
- What to Read: The Best Financial Newspapers and Magazines 4,907 views
- Take Your Losses Early and Often 955 views
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger 897 views
- My Favorite Tobacco Stock is…Intel? 580 views
- Is Sears the Next Berkshire Hathaway? 533 views
- About 381 views
- Disclaimer 379 views
- Where to Park Your Money in 2018: Adding Alternatives 309 views
- Best ETFs for 2018: Look to Emerging Markets 234 views
- John Law: Rake, Murderer, and Father of Central Banking 221 views